Friday the 13th
Do you feel the hairs on your arm stand up? And no, it’s not from opening the freezer door to grab My/Mo Mochi…it’s Friday the 13th!! It’s considered as the unluckiest day of the year, even though no one really knows where the superstition came from 🧐. Some expect the worst day ever, but what if we all celebrated the holiday instead? Ultimately, it’s just another day and a number, amiright? Here’s how…
- Tantalize your tastebuds! Try a My/Mo Mochi scavenger hunt to find all 13 mouthbogging mochi ice cream flavors to try! Check out our store locator to start mapping out your textural adventure.
- Take a bite out of Friday the 13th…and watch Friday the 13th… on Friday the 13th. Friday the 13this a classic horror film that has been adapted to a television series, comic books, novels, and video games, so grab a bowl of mochi balls and get ready to scream (not for ice cream).
- Adopt a black cat. Black cats have a bad rep from cultural and historical myths and superstitions. When in reality, these furry little felines just want to snuggle while you Netflix and snack on My/Mo Mochi.
- Feeling snacky?? How about Friday the 13th tattoos? Tattoo parlors set out flash sheets, or a sheet of pre-drawn tattoo options, that are available at a discounted rate. This can be the perfect opportunity to add a My/Mo Mochi ball to your arm!
- Remember that it’s Friday! Work or school is almost over and you can celebrate the start of your weekend!
How do you plan on celebrating Friday the 13th? Share your joyplayful moments with us on Instagram @mymomochiicecream
Wondering where to buy mochi ice cream? Check out our store locator to find mochi ice cream near you!