How Much Do You Really Know About Ice Cream? 7 Milky Melty Mouthboggling Facts for Ice Cream Lovers
Did you know that ice cream is a staple in almost 90% of American freezers? So that means you can impress 90% of your friends with your ice cream knowledge. Chew ready? Here are 7 Milky Melty Mouthboggling Facts for Ice Cream Lovers.
Whether you’re snacking or sharing, here are some mouthboggling facts about ice cream:
- The first recorded flavor of ice cream was orange blossom
- There are over 1000 flavors of ice cream and that list keeps on growing
- Ghost Pepper, Corn on the Cob, Goat Cheese Beet Swirl, Horseradish, and Tomato Sorbet are some of the wildest flavors out there
- Vanilla is STILL the most popular flavor. And yes, that is still a mouthboggling fact
- The first ice cream parlor is said to be established in the 17th century in France. The second was in the US in the early 1700’s
- July, our favorite month of the year, became National Ice Cream Month in 1984
- There are 900+ songs and counting titled ‘Ice Cream’. So do you have a favorite?
But have you ever tried chewing your ice cream?! Mouthblown AND mind blown! Introducing mochi ice cream. These mind-blowing mouthfuls come from master mochi makers who methodically mix and meld the mushy mochi with milky, melty ice cream. The result? A majestic marriage of mesmerizing flavors that’ll make you say, “Mmmmore!” Say that ten times fast! No but really, how do I eat mochi ice cream? Anyway you like! Whether you take a bite, eat mochi whole, or cut it in half, try mixing flavors and find your favorite way to eat mochi ice cream. You can try finding ‘mochi ice cream near me’ or even have your favorite My/Mochi Ice Cream balls delivered.